Energy Medicine (EM) combines concepts and procedures from ancient healing traditions with contemporary scientific understanding of health, wellness and healing. It can be used both as a complementary practice to allopathic (western) medicine and as a health support system in its own right. It is at the cutting edge of clinical and scientific understanding of the power of the mind body connection and how to better support health and healing, and it reaches into the very heart of being human.
Energy Medicine is designed to restore the natural balances and rhythms of the body’s energy systems. In doing so, the body’s physical symptoms of disease and illness are supported to correct themselves. As Christiane Northrup, M.D. put it so eloquently “Energy is the prime mover of all we see and know. You change the energy and your body has to respond.”
In support of Health and Wellness, Energy Medicine can:
- Greatly enhance your quality of life.
- Improve your body’s ability to heal naturally and efficiently.
- Enhance and increase the effectiveness of herbs and medications.
- Be an excellent complement to any other conventional medical treatments, often assisting in their success and in greatly reducing or completely eliminating any unwanted side effects.
- Pain management and release.
- Performance enhancement for Professionals - athletics, performance artists, politicians, business executives. Professional people have unique challenges from balance to focus.
Energy Medicine is considered ADJUNCTIVE to conventional medical treatment rather than alternative. EEM can bring balance to the body's energy system, supporting rather than replacing the care of health professionals.
“There is a morning inside you waiting to burst open into light” -Rumi
Verified Vendor for Federal Procurement and Acquisitions with SAM.gov
Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) certifications.
Prince George's, MD Verified Vendor and Supplier. Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certification.
Howard County, MD Equal Business Opportunity (EBO) and Local Business Initiative certifications. Member of Howard County Chamber of Commerce.
We accept insurance. Please contact us for details.
Sagelight Integrative Wellness Center
10450 Shaker Drive, Suite 113
Columbia, MD 21046
Phone: (410) 730-1499
Fax: (410) 431-3579
Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation: